"We are proud to say that we have never been the subject of any litigation in our entire history."
HEADQUARTERS | ST. PAUL, MN
Standard Valuations’ steadfast resolve is to serve the best interests of the client and to stand up for what is right.
When Dean Derby founded Standard Valuations in 1972 he was in many ways inventing the Performance Measurement industry. The procedures he established then, have become the standard that many others still follow today
- Total Independence – No Conflicts of Interest
- Assume Fiduciary Responsibility
- Fulfill the Prudent Expert Role
- Never the Subject of Litigation or Complaint
- Comprehensive Performance Reports
- Highly Personalized Client Service
- Extensive Proprietary Investment Manager Database
- Client Portfolios ranging from $1 million to $1 billion